AFC Urgent Care North Andover specializes in providing walk-in care for a variety of patient services. Our highly experienced medical staff is comprised of board-certified Providers and licensed medical providers who combine to offer our patients a wide range of services. The services we provide include:
- Urgent Care – Diagnosis and treatment for sudden injuries and illnesses. Accessible with no appointment necessary.
- Sports & Orthopedic Injury Treatment – Treatment for sports-related injuries, including muscle strains and ankle sprains.
- Minor Surgical Care – Incision and drainage for abscesses, ingrown toenail surgery and foreign object removal.
- Injuries & Laceration Treatment -Stitching for non-life-threatening cuts and lacerations
- Family Care – Child home sick from school? We offer family-related medical services to patient patients 1 year or older.
- Lab Testing – On-site diagnosis, for illnesses such as strep throat and influenza.
- Flu Shots – Walk-in flu vaccinations throughout flu season to provide patients with the best defense against influenza.
- Travel Medicine – We consult travel-bound patients about their travels and provide them with travel medication.
- Physical Exams – Has it been too long since you’ve visited the doctor? Get your physical today!
- Sports/Camp Physicals – We administer physicals to children that are required by their sports or camp program.
For more information about our walk-in patient services, feel free to call us at 978-470-0800. To receive the best medical care in Merrimack Valley, visit us at our Methuen location or at our accessible North Andover location on 129 Turnpike Street.